The interregional meeting is canceled and is moved to June 2020.
More information on the event will be specified in the coming days.
The Regional Office of Ústí Region , Velká hradební 3118/48, 400 02 Ústí nad Labem-město, 2nd Floor, Conference Hall
12 March 2020
11:00 – 12:00 / Registration of participants, lunch
12:00 – 12:30 / Opening
- Oldřich Bubeníček, Governor of the Ústí Region
- Further regional representatives (to be specified)
12:30 – 13:30 / Presentations of regions – cross-border cooperation potential
- Ústí Region (CZ) – Martin Klika, 1st Deputy Governor
- Karlovy Vary Region (CZ)
- Moravian-Silesian Region (CZ)
- Lusatia Region (Saxony, Brandenburg) (DE)
- Lower Silesian Voivodeship region(PL)
- Silesian Voivodeship region (PL)
13:30 – 13:50 / Coffee break, Press conference
13:50 – 14:30 / Revitalization of coal mine sites for further utilization
Presentation + panel discussion
- Lake revitalization: Tomáš Budín, Head of the General Manager´s Secretariat, Palivový kombinát Ústí, s. p.
- Post-mining landscape from the point of view of a regional architect: Ondřej Beneš, regional architect, Ústí Region
- One region – many scenarios and/or reclamation and recultivation for regional prosperity: Jiří Stich, expert from the Coal Regions initiative, Ústí Region
- MOST BASIN LANDSCAPE – future research needs: Jan Burda, geo-technician and hydrogeologist, Brown Coal Research Institute, Regional Museum in Most
14:30 – 15:30 / Alternative energy resources and ensuring energy security
- Transformation of energy resources from the point of view of the Ústí Region: Martin Klika, 1st Deputy Governor, Ústí Region
- Potential of Hydrogen Economy in Ústí Region: Gabriela Nekolová, Economic and Social Council of Ústí Region
- Research activities focused on Green Hydrogen production at Unipetrol: Unipetrol Centre of Research and Education
- ČEZ, a. s.
- Petr Lenc, General Manager, Sev.en Energy s.r.o.
- The role of the Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem in the 21st century and regional transformation: Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem
15:30 – 15:45 Coffee break
15:45 – 17:00 / Developing projects, matchmaking
Round table – cooperation of regional stakeholders in the area of Revitalization of coal mine sites, Alternative energy resources, Hydrogen economics
19:00 Dinner, informal meeting, restaurant Pivovar Hotel Na Rychtě
13 March 2020
9:00 – 9:30 / Attendance, coffee break
9:30 – 10,45 / Presentation of matchmaking outputs from previous day, joint declaration
11:00 – 12:00 / Lunch
- Exhibition of paintings by Stanislav Štýs
- Summer Shore Bridge: Exhibition of students of the Czech Technical University Prague in cooperation with a group Sev.en Energy and under the auspices 1st Deputy Governor Martin Klika, represents 13 model of environment usage of the future lake flooding quarry ČSA
- Czech Award for Architecture exhibition – Czech Chamber of Architects
Interpreting from English into Czech, German and Polish will be provided at the Interregional Meeting.
Changes to the programme reserved.
Participation in the meeting free of charge.